Developer Experience Engineer (m/f/d) Job at TOPdesk GmbH Deutschland – Kaiserslautern
TOPdesk is an international software company in the field of service management with 900 employees in 11 countries and 5.000 customers worldwide. For our location in Kaiserslautern we are looking for a Developer Experience Engineer (m/f/d)* to support our international development team.
Your work environment
As a Developer Experience Engineer, you will work in the German branch of TOPdesk. However, you will be part of an international Agile team (DevEx team) that has members across The Netherlands, Germany and Hungary, currently consisting of four developers, a product owner and a scrum master. The customers of your team will be the developers from the rest of the company. You will also have a lot of room for learning and experimenting with new technologies.
- Monitoring, maintenance and continuous further development of the development infrastructure
- Taking care of the deployment pipeline
- Making sure that the new features of TOPdesk reach our customers
- Developing various tools that are supporting our developers work
- Here are a few technologies and terms which you meet during your daily work: Kubernetes, Helm, Linux, Windows, WSL, Docker, Azure, Ansible, Jenkins, Gitlab, shell scripts
- You have at least 3 years of experience with software delivery, deployment tools, automation (e.g. Ansible) and scripting languages
- You also have experience with Kubernetes, if you know Helm as well, that’s an advantage
- You have experience with monitoring infrastructure
- You like to learn new things and share your knowledge
- You love working together, but you also work very well alone
- You are not afraid to make decisions
- You are analytical
- You have excellent communication skills
What we offer
- Pleasant working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Open working atmosphere in an international environment
- Flexible working time model within a modern working environment
- Possibility of mobile working
- Well-founded introduction by a buddy
- Time for individual training opportunities to promote your personal strengths
- Joint employee events and team building measures
- Cross-team networking activities
- Employee subsidy for gym membership and a visit to the bouldering hall
- Company health measures such as health days, free massages and fresh fruit
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application, stating your salary expectations by e-mail at jobs[at]topdesk.de.
We are also interested in how you became aware of us and why TOPdesk interests you as a future employer.
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Dhom and Vanessa Groh by e-mail at jobs[at]topdesk.de or by telephone at +49 (0) 63162400-0 at your disposal.
* We welcome applications from all interested parties, regardless of their ethnic and social background, age, religion, gender, disability, and sexual orientation or identity.
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit, Festanstellung
About the Company
Company: TOPdesk GmbH Deutschland –
Company Location: Kaiserslautern